Please note that only complete applications are accepted by the Northern Regional Alliance At the time of applying for a position you will be required to upload a variety of documents at different stages of the recruitment process. Therefore please ensure you have certified these documents ready for when you apply.
Requirements for All Applicants
Please name and save your documents in the following way:-
Surname First Initial - Document name (e.g. Doe J - Passport ; Doe J - Reference MacGregor)
You will need to provide the following documents to apply:-
• CV using the Northern Regional Alliance CV template
Once your CV has been reviewed and you have been shortlisted, the following documents will be requested:
• Certified Medical Degree/Certified Transcript of medical qualification completed (conferred or awarded). *If degree is not in English, we require a certified English Translation of degree
Current Annual Practising Certificate (except if you are a New Zealand graduate)
• Certified ID page of Passport
• Certified Driver’s licence
You will be requested to upload your referee details at this stage.
Should you be successful and offered a position, we will then require the following documents from you as part of our on-boarding process:
Current ACLS (or APLS for Paediatric registrars) - please note all ACLS/resuscitation certificates are only valid for two years in the Auckland region
• Overseas Police certificate – if required
• Certified Statutory declaration from Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) for name change or Marriage Certificate – if required
• NZREX pass letter – if required
• Academic IELTS – if required (i.e. from a non-comparable health country or NZREX as per the MCNZ requirements)
Documents needing certifying or notarising can be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public, Solicitor or New Zealand Police Officer. In the UK a Post Office official may also be used. In Ireland the Irish Garda may be used. The certified copies must be scanned and emailed to us. Please retain the original certified copies.
If you are currently employed in the Auckland region DHB's you can take your original certificates to one of our RMO Advisors at WDHB, ADHB or CMDHB or to our Recruitment Team based at our NRA offices at Level 2, 650 Great South Road, Penrose and we can sight and verify your documents in lieu of a JP.
Total document file size limit
Documents can be uploaded to a total of 1MB, so please check your total file size before uploading them. We recommend you upload all documents including CV and coverletter in .pdf format. You can reduce your .pdf file size online through Neevia, Online Convert or OnlineZipTool.
Be proactive and Contact your referees to ensure they meet our requirements and make sure you update your CV .