How to Apply
So you want to know about applying for a House Officer or Registrar position in Auckland?
First of all, you will need to follow steps 1-4 below before submitting an online application.
Our recruitment process follows these steps:
- Check your eligibility for registration
- Certify required documents
- Contact your referees
- Update your CV and write a coverletter
- Applying online
- Application Screening
- Reference Collection
- Offer / Acceptance
Post offer and acceptance
- Applying for registration
- Completion of Starter Documents
- Applying for a visa
- Arrival onwards
- ACLS Booking
Click on the link for a Power Point Presentation on "Applying for your first Registrar or SHO position"
For a visual representation of the process, please refer below.