Rostering and Run Specialist - Operations & HR
You will gain valuable experience with an interesting and challenging professional group where you will:
- Be a part of small, tight-knit & super supportive team
- Have ample training & growth opportunities such as working on the development of models of care
- Work for the largest DHBs in the country
- An opportunity to really make a difference to the health outcomes for our Auckland communities
Check out this video to know more!
You will have proven experience and exposure to HR and/or Operational functions and are looking for a role that will stretch your current knowledge base. This position demands high attention to detail, a strong customer focus and a proven capability to deliver quality outcomes within strict deadlines. The environment that you'll be working in will see you add value in the areas of, the development and implementation of roster models, the coordination of position reviews/run descriptions and change management.
- Development of rosters to support service delivery and training requirements for Junior Doctors
- Management of position descriptions to ensure they are up to date and are reflective of the roles
- Facilitate change management processes, including development of documentation and consultation
- Prepare and respond to rostering requests in a timely and responsive manner
- Work collaboratively with hospital staff to ensure that all rosters you deliver comply with the contractual requirements of the junior doctors' collective employment agreement
- Provide excellent customer service in a high volume and demanding professional team environment
- General HR administration, data entry and reporting
In addition you should be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience across all or part of the following:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and work well with senior management and clinical staff
- Intermediate Excel and Word MS Office skills
- Strong time management & office administrative skills
- Experience with rostering a 24/7 workforce would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and a capability to deliver flawless/quality work under ever changing and competing priorities
- Ability to articulate written and verbal messages and adjust according the audience
We are committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our total population. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply. We would greatly value seeing more applicants from our MÄori & Pacific communities.
If you are ready to develop your career further in a diverse sector, consider this opportunity to really make a difference to the health outcomes for our Auckland communities.
Click the ˜apply now' link to submit your online application which should include a current CV and cover letter. Applications close at midday on Friday 5th July 2019. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 753 071
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity. All applications will be acknowledged by email and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.