Dental House Officers - January 2020
Dental House Officers “ January 2020 start
Advance your career as a Dental House Officer in the Auckland Region. You will have the opportunity to work and gain clinical experience in a busy hospital environment providing care to both out-patient and in-patients. You will be part of the Auckland Regional Hospital & Specialist Dental team and will support the Oral & Maxillofacial service in the delivery of dental and maxillofacial care. Senior clinicians will support you as you gain experience in a broad range of clinical dentistry:
- Management of maxillofacial and dental trauma.
- Dental care for medically complex patients.
- Paediatric dentistry.
- Oral medicine and pathology.
- Oral surgery.
This practical and broad range of experience is a great foundation for private practice dentistry or future specialist study. You will be working as part of a team of six house officers across a number of hospital facilities within Auckland (Middlemore, Greenlane Clinical Centre, Auckland and Starship hospital)
We are now recruiting for Dental House Officers starting on 27th January 2020 in the Auckland region. We are very keen to hear from interested applicants.
Don't miss out on being shortlisted. Applications are only open from 24th June to 5th July 2019.
As part of the application process, the following documents need to be uploaded:
Please also upload the following and complete the application form as applying
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) using the Northern Regional Alliance template - here
- We will send you a reference form if you are successful in the initial screening stage
We require the following documents from all applicants. They all must be certified/notarised. Documents can be certified by a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public, Solicitor or NZ Police Officer.
- Academic Transcript with qualification of BDS in progress
- Photo ID page of current passport (and Visa if applicable)
- Current driver's licence
- Any post-graduate qualifications
- Current ACLS “ NZRC Core Immediate CPR certificate (Level 8 or equivalent), but prefer NZRC CORE Advanced (if successful, you can complete this course prior to start)
- If you have lived overseas “ You will need to have provided police certificates or have started the process of requesting a copy of police certificates from all countries of citizenship and from any other country in which you have lived for one or more years within the last ten years. (not NZ as we will request this)
Register your interest and apply
If you have any difficulty completing your online application please email Jess Heron, Recruitment and Allocation Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for information relating to the position contact Hugh Trengrove, Service Clinical Director, Hospital & Specialist Dentistry on email@example.com
Applications close: 5th July 2019
Shortlisting by: 22th July 2019
Interviews held in Wellington: 29th July 2019
Offers to successful applicants: 5th August 2019
Are you up for the challenge? Apply today!
Auckland Doctors. Training world class doctors!